When you own a home or large building, you may notice problems around the property that are difficult to explain. You may have foundation issues that must be corrected as soon as possible.
Work with our professional basement waterproofing Indianapolis contractor to get the best possible service, and you can read below to learn more about how foundation repairs and problems are managed. You will learn about how we do business, and you can begin planning to pay for your repairs.
When you are searching for foundation repair or basement waterproofing in Indianapolis options, you must find a company that will provide you with a free estimate. We will come to your home and check for all signs that you need a home foundation repair.
Other foundation repair companies might offer you a package that is expensive, suits their needs, and might not work for your home. We offer you a package that is customized for your home so that you get quality results the first time.
We provide you with excellent customer service throughout the project, and we will ensure that you get progress updates throughout the job.
If a foundation repair company in New Braunfels does not want to answer your questions or give you updates, you should be concerned about the quality of their work.
Signs that you have a foundation problem
When you have foundation problems around the house you will likely encounter:
- Foundation cracks on the interior or exterior of the house
- Foundation sinking or settling that looks uneven in the basement or outside the house
- Doors that do not open or close properly anymore
- Gaps around your windows that were not there before
- Uneven floors that seem to be bowing for no reason
- Unusual creaking or settling noises inside the house
- Equipment or infrastructure issues that a repair technician says were caused by foundation damage
- Major flooding or moisture retention in your basement or crawl space that did not happen in the past
- Wall cracks
- Cabinets or built-ins that are separating from the wall
You should be alert when walking around your home. You can easily see when there is a problem in the house, and you should contact us as soon as possible for an inspection.
If you wait to fix your foundation problems, the costs for the repairs will only rise.
Types of repairs
When you need home foundation repair, you can choose a few different options. You should research these options on your own, and you can reach out to one of our foundation repair experts to discuss the matter further. We recommend that you use:
- Sealants and masonry patches that will prevent cracks from expanding. Instead of closing just one crack, we recommend that you use these patches all over the house to ensure that any small cracks do not expand
- Slab jacking. We can fill the slab with a solution that will help to lift any areas that have sunk or warped.
- Concrete piling is used to help support the foundation. We can dig deep into the ground to create a pile that will be filled with concrete. This will support the house, and the foundation will stop shifting as a result. We also offer pressed concrete piles that involve compacted concrete for better support.
- Belled concrete piers have a bell shape on the bottom to provide greater support, and we can branch off smaller concrete piers to help support the foundation.
- We also use steel piers that are driven into the ground or helical piers that must be screwed into the ground. The helical shape prevents the piers from moving because so much surface area comes in contact with the soil under the house.
We will recommend the repair that we believe is best for your home. These repairs are intended to hold up the home for as long as you live there, and we also recommend a yearly service to ensure your foundation is in perfect condition.
Potential costs of long term cracks in the foundation
The average cost for foundation repairs in 2020 is about $4500, but this price takes many things into consideration. Tiny cracks can be handled by foundation repair companies for a small amount of money. You may, however, need much more extensive foundation repair New Braunfels options.
A foundation repair company in New Braunfels can fill cracks easily, but you should ask for an assessment of how the house is holding up otherwise. You may have a few cracks in the foundation that can be repaired in a few moments, or you may need more foundation work done in the future. Ensure that you understand how extensive your foundation repair needs to be before you settle for a single repair.
You might have noticed a problem with your foundation, or you may not understand what the problem is. We will inspect the space, give you a full estimate for all the work that must be done, and bring your home or property back to life. Our trained and friendly professionals will make the process as simple as possible for you.